1. What is a life coach? Sandra Graves: "A life coach helps you define your treasure and draw your map; your responsibility is to dig up the treasure."
2. What is the responsibility of a life coach? The responsibility of a life coach is to listen, ask questions, help you plan your goals and accomplish your goals. A life coach is not a therapist, or counselor, because the life coach should not give you the answers. A life will ask the right questions so you can find your own answers. If the life coach gives you the answer then you'll be in the same situation. However, if the life coach helps you find your own solutions then you will have more confidence when making future decisions. A life coach is not your boss, your mom or your dad.
3. What is my responsibility? You are responsible to take responsibility for your actions and get rid of your victim mentality. You should be able to take action to make the changes you need to do. Remember the law of cause and effect (blessings or consequences).
4. What Sandra Graves can do for me? I am interested in your wellbeing; I will ask some intense, deep and other questions you might not be too comfortable with. I will use various strategies to achieve the best results. I will also incorporate coaching techniques into our sessions so you can deal with any situations as they arise in our sessions. I will help you learn from your past, as you take steps to overcome your fears or worries. If you take action, I will help you achieve your goals!
5. About Sandra Graves? I am a Keynote Speaker and Life Coach. My passion is to help and inspire others, something I have done since my childhood. Over the years I've learned to love myself, courage, and I learned to set and accomplish the goals; I understand how difficult it can be to achieve personal goals. That is why today I am dedicated to helping people like you achieve their goals. As your life coach, together you and I will find out what you want for your life and what actions you need to take to achieve your goals.
me you will find a friend that will provide you with her full support,
ideas and positivity, not a mother. As a friend I will not judge, on the
contrary I will make every effort to understand your needs so that together we
can find solutions. I would like to help you set better goals and achieve
Contact Sandra Now and request your 15 minutes FREE Coaching.